Thursday, July 14, 2011

Soldiers extends life to a nurse

Camp Lukban, Catbalogan City – Yesterday, Commander of 8th Infantry (Stormtroopers) Division Major General Mario F Chan received an appreciation letter from a Registered Nurse Juniel Bardelas Tagarino, 24 years old.

Juniel Tagarino is presently working as Clinical Instructor in Samar State University-College of Nursing. He had been inflicted dengue fever last 22 June this year that in direly needs for blood transfusion with four (4) units of A+ Blood Type as well as blood donors. Patient had difficulty in looking for his blood type donors. Along with, one of his friend suggested to ask assistance at 8ID training unit for there were students undergoing training in the unit at present.

Immediately, 8ID acted on the need patient and look for soldiers capable of donating blood as blood type donors. Trainees from RRT Class 74-11 namely SSg Eleuterio Besada and Sgt Regie Milan volunteered themselves as blood donors. Blood type were successfully been transfused to the registered nurse without complications.

Registered Nurse is now in normal condition. “I am now feeling well, and for the lending hand that the Philippine Army has extended to me would always be in my deep gratitude to them because without this people who volunteered themselves to help others, I would not be living this life up to this time” Tagarino said. I was astound that my vision towards the Philippine Army was wrong that they might not help me because I am not a soldier but in the circumstances, it only shows that the Army organization is always there to help their fellowmen even the civilian like me, and I am honored and privileged to be one of the recipient of this helping hand that they’ve shown the people” he adds

As Bayanihan continues, the government troops will uphold in protecting and helping the Samareño in one way to another. The army’s of 8th infantry division is willing to give a helping hand.

“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much, and to sir Chan, because of the unselfish efforts that your men have rendered I am very proud to salute you as the leader of the gallant men of the 8th Infantry Division (Stormtroopers) Philippine Army” Tagarino concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment